Fire emergency lighting involves lights which will illuminate even when there is a power failure to improve visibility and help safe evacuation from a building in the event of a fire. Also referred to as emergency escape lighting, it also includes illuminated fire exit signs which can be placed along corridors to help guide you to the nearest fire exit.
- All lighting systems are installed to BS5266 Standards
- All sizes & styles available; bespoke to your property
- Taylor made for your needs; we can provide an emergency lighting system that is perfect for your property
- We provide Installation, Repairs & Maintenance
- We cover all business sectors!
- Free comprehensive site surveys available on request!
Emergency lighting must meet ICEL standards
for the performance of luminaries and be fitted in accordance with British Standard BS5266
recommendations for lighting escape routes.
At Island Fire Protection, we meet these standards and can update your existing lights, install new fire emergency lighting and help you to set up a fire evacuation route for you entire building to help protect your occupants.
There are several types of emergency lighting which we supply including recessed lighting, bulkhead lighting, twin spotlight lighting and LED lighting. The type of lighting used can vary to meet the unique décors, layouts and environments of your Birmingham business.