It is important that your fire detecting equipment, including smoke and heat detectors, are tested to ensure they would work in the event of a fire. One way of testing them is to actively trigger them using our specialist testing equipment available in Birmingham and across the UK. This way you can be confident that the systems fully work.
This can be done using a range of testing equipment; from hand held test gas to heat detector test kits. The equipment will safely create realistic fire conditions which will prove whether your smoke and heat detectors are in full working order.
Our fire alarm testing equipment has the following features:
- Lightweight- allowing for easy transportation around a building
- Easy to use- meaning that testing your fire equipment is made easy
- Universal design to suit a range of detectors
- Can be used at different angles- allowing your fire safety equipment to be tested regardless of your buildings layout
- Detector manufacturer approved
At Island Fire Protection, we will supply the testing equipment to your business and offer advice on how best to use it. We offer kits including extension poles so the testing device can be held underneath detectors without the need for ladders and also wireless devices are available so there are no restrictions.
For more information and to get a quote on our range of fire alarm testing equipment then give us a call or email us